We are a fortnightly digi challenge blog
All are welcome to enter and all you have to do is follow the theme and rules - you can find the challenge rules on the sidebar.

Sunday, 24 October 2010

ANOTHER UPDATE

Hiya :o)
Just another update to let you know that things are progressing nicely - I've got some fantastic sponsors and an absolutely brilliant Design Team - click on the link to take you to their blogs to check out their work :o)
Themes are being set and we will be launching here on 1st December with Blog Candy - so check back for that :o)
The first challenge will be on Thursday 6th January and every fortnight after that
Be back with more details soon
Lots of Love
xx Lynne xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne
    You are a busy bee. I must find someone to show me how to print off Digi Stuff and get my Blog up and running. You know what a Luddite I am.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne.......this must become a fab blog with such a great DT team.......good luck!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne, Sounds good to me, can't wait for all the fun to start, good luck with everything.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne, this sounds good to me good luck with it all
    Anne-marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the best for 1st Dec.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Great Diva Team! Looking forward to joining in on the challenges. I've added a link on my blog under Monday Challenges. Best of luck! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Lynne,

    I wish you all the luck in the world it will be great & I will be back!Grabbing a banner to take with me too!

    Can't wait!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Lynne and good luck to you all with this new venture.

    Janice x

    ReplyDelete