We are a fortnightly digi challenge blog
All are welcome to enter and all you have to do is follow the theme and rules - you can find the challenge rules on the sidebar.

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

NEW CHALLENGE BLOG - COMING SOON

Hi I'm Lynne and you probably know me from Stamp Around the Block and Sentiments 4 You
Well this is going to be my Digi Challenge Blog - I'm in the planning stages at the moment - so... if you've found me by any stroke of luck (as I'm not advertising just yet), check back regularly to see when we are going live and blog candy giveaway etc.
Look forward to reporting back to you all soon
xx Lynne xx

PS If you any suggestions for ideas you would like to see included please leave me a comment and let me know :o)

1 comment:

  1. Wow love new challenge blogs and all the best for you Lynne.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete