We are a fortnightly digi challenge blog
All are welcome to enter and all you have to do is follow the theme and rules - you can find the challenge rules on the sidebar.

Thursday, 20 January 2011

CHALLENGE #2 - PINK & GIRLY

Morning All!!
Thank you to everyone who took part in our very first challenge - we had some beautiful entries and thoroughly enjoyed visiting your blogs :o) we had a difficult choice to pick our winners and top 3 and we think you are all winners!!!! But ... our very first prize winners are ....
£10 Gift Certificate from BUNNY ZOE CRAFTS is
53 - REBEKAH - such a beautiful new baby gift
AND
$10.00 Gift Certificate from SENTIMENTS 4 YOU is
27 KAREN B - beautiful vintage theme new home card
can you email me at lindasalmon826@btinternet.com ladies please so I can sort your prizes out :o)
Our top 3 this time are:
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL
Please take your Winners and Top 3 blinkies :o)
Now the theme this time is a nice easy one:
PINK & GIRLY
and we are sponsored by the lovely and very talened Di from
DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS
and we all got to play with some of her fantastic images!!
Di is offering the winner 5 digis of their choice
Here's what she had to say ....
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!
Dont' forget to use a digi image otherwise we can't accept your entry - and please let us know where it's from (if you can) as we love to give our Digi Artists out there some recognition :o)

Also, from this challenge onwards a second winner will be picked from anyone who enters the challenge and uses one of my digi sentiments from SENTIMENTS 4 YOU - they will receive a $10 gift certificate


Our Divas have now split into two teams so we can bring you great inspiration each time - here are their fantastic cards :o)
Sharon
Click on our names to take you to our blogs where you can find details of all our cards :o)
Di is our GDT this time .. here is her card
Thank you Di for your beautiful card :o)

Hope we have provided you with lots of inspiration - so.... what are you waiting for ... get crafting!!! we can't wait to see what you come up with :o)
Oh and before I go can you please turn off "word verification" on your settings otherwise we won't be able to leave you a comment and we really want to do that :o) thank you
(see sidebar for instructions on how to do this)
To enter click on the blue frog

13 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo! I got the top 3. Thank you.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winnas ! Great cards TEAM A !! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and a great blog, wonderful DT cards, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies, I missed your first challenge. Glad I stopped by for a visit and didn't miss this one. The DT are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ladies!
    Love the theme... Absolutely BEAUTIFUL CARDS!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Great Cards!

    Sonia **Sony**

    ReplyDelete
  6. just left my entry hope you like it I enjoiyed doing this one as pink is one of my fav colours
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love digis, so this is my new favourite challenge site, lol. I'll definitely be using one of your Sentiments stamps for future challenges, I just went and had a peek and now I have to choose some (unfortunately, I can't buy them all, lol) See you next time, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowsah's I just noticed I won top 3, thanks so much Ladies, I am off to add the top 3 badge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love the challenges and fab choice of colour this time! I find myself keep coming back to look at everyones fantastic creations! Woo
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ladies, just been looking at all the fabulous entries and noticed that mine has a red cross against it and wondered if I posted it wrongly :( I'm no 20
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink and girly is definitely not a challenge for me...lol! Thanks for the fun challenge and for letting me play along! Great cards for the DT!! :D

    ƸӜƷ...x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for such a great challenge - love the blog and the DT. Pop over to my blog as I have a little something for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful challenge Lynne, Mr linky is closed but it's only Wednesday. I've left my entry here
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete