We are a fortnightly digi challenge blog
All are welcome to enter and all you have to do is follow the theme and rules - you can find the challenge rules on the sidebar.

Thursday, 6 January 2011

FIRST CHALLENGE AT DO IT WITH DIGIS!!!!

Well Good Morning Blogland!!
Welcome to the very first challenge here at DO IT WITH DIGIS!!!
We are all very excited and have been anxiously awaiting this moment - we hope you are all as excited as we are!!!
Grab a cuppa this first post is quite a long one LOL
Our challenges will be fortnightly and will be posted here every other Thursday - for this challenge ALL the Divas are playing!! Yay!!! But after that they will split into two teams to give you as much inspiration as possible and allow them to fulfill their other challenge commitments - I have to say I am a very proud Challenge Leader to have them all aboard and working with me - thank you Divas!!!
So ......... onto the 1st Challenge ........... and the theme is ...........

NEW BEGINNINGS

This can be New Home, New Baby, New Job ... anything involving a new start
You can find the Rules of our challenges in the sidebar - so please take some time to read those but basically the main Rule is .... DIGI IMAGES ONLY!!!

We have some fabulous sponsors on board and each challenge we will pick TWO winners who will both receive prizes and a Top 3 - all of whom will be hand-picked by our Divas!!

Our first sponsor for our very first challenge is Nikki from BUNNY ZOE CRAFTS - I'm sure you've all heard of Nikki but if you haven't she runs a fantastic interenet site offering the most amazing goodies!!  Click on the link above to have a look - here are some of her new arrivals!!
Here's what Nikki is very kindly offering
The second prize will always be given by me - you may or may not know that I run a Digital Download Sentiment Site - SENTIMENTS 4 YOU where you can find sentiments for all occasions - on most challenges my Divas will be using my sentiments so you get some inspiration on how to use them.
All sentiments used in this challenge are from a set I designed especially for today's launch and can be found at SENTIMENTS 4 YOU as a set of 6 - New Beginnings

So... without further ado onto my fantastic Divas!!

From time to time Linda, The Funkie Junkie, will be a GDT here - I'm on the DT with her at Fairy Fun Friday and her work is amazing - and she has very kindly offered to "pop in" now and then with a card or two for your inspiration

You will find more pictures and details of all our cards on our personal blogs just click on the names to take you there :o)
Thank you so much for staying with me ... I promise future posts won't be as long LOL - can't wait to see what you create and visit all your blogs :o)
JUST CLICK ON THE BLUE FROG TO ENTER


6 comments:

  1. What fun cards ! Thanks for sharing such gorgeous inspirations with us. Oh yes, and I just adore you digi stamps.
    Naush
    http://doodlebuddies.wordpress.com/2011/01/08/new-born-congratulations/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice challenge, lots of inspiration in the DT cards which are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new challenge blog! Love your sentiments, btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lynne and Cory! I hope I posted my digi card in the right place...I've posted ONLY the digi part of the entire card...racey ey! Cory, I laughed and laughed at your post about the "rules"! My goodness = could I relate. It has to be printed somewhere...It is hysterical! Squishy Hugs, Samara xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha and I now realize I took "new beginnings" to be other than a baby too! Oy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunnin cards and great inspirations dt team hugs denny xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete