We are a fortnightly digi challenge blog
All are welcome to enter and all you have to do is follow the theme and rules - you can find the challenge rules on the sidebar.

Thursday, 3 February 2011

CHALLENGE #3 - VALENTINES

Morning All!!
Another Challenge here at Do It With Digis - can I say thank you to everyone who took part last time - we had so many beautiful pink & girly entries - simply gorgeous!!
But before I let you know what the theme is this time I have to let you know who our winners are:
Our winners are ......
5 digi stamps from Di's Digi Downloads
#47 POUPETTE
$10.00 Gift Certificate from Sentiments 4 You
#57 WENDY WOO
can you email me at lindasalmon826@btinternet.com so I can get your prize sorted out - thanks :o)
Our top 3 this time are:
#44 KAYLOU
#53 WISHCRAFT
#22 MARIANNES CRAFTROOM
-CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!
Please take your Winners and Top 3 blinkies :o)
Now .. on to the Challenge this time
and the theme this time is:
VALENTINES
We want to see some of your LOVE creations - I'm talking hearts, love sentiments - you know the drill!!
and this time we are sponsored by the lovely Susie Sugar at DIE CUT DREAMS
please take time to check out her store .... she has some fantastic die cuts and lots more as well
Our lucky winner will receive this beautiful bundle of valentine goodies (contents may vary)
WOW!!!
Susie is one of my fab Divas ... but she is on Team A so she wasn't due to do a card this week but she has very kindly agreed to GDT this time with this little beauty!!
and another winner will be picked from anyone who uses one of my sentiments from SENTIMENTS 4 YOU .... you will receive
$10.00 to spend in my digi store
Dont' forget to use a digi image otherwise we can't accept your entry - and please let us know where it's from (if you can) as we love to give our Digi Artists out there some recognition :o)
Now this week it's the turn of Team B and all the Divas got to use new sentiments I designed ... a set of 6 love sentiments - you can find it HERE
Here is what my fantastic Divas have come up with this week
ME, LYNNE
Please click on the Diva's names to take you to their fantastic blogs to get more information about their cards :)
Hope we have provided you with lots of inspiration - so.... what are you waiting for ... get crafting!!! we can't wait to see what you come up with :o)
Please click on the blue frog to enter

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much fo choosin me as one of the top 3, I've added the blinkie to my winer's page on my blog. Great DT inspiration. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup à vous toutes, je suis très contente d'avoir gagner ce prix. Merci merci

    Bises
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the challenge! gorgeous DT samples

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge, thanks for letting me play along, wonderful DT cards, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies, wonderful challenge. I really need to win some of your images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge, my digi is behind Tilda! The Dt's cards are fab, as usua. My only problem....does my hubby deserve to get my card on the 14th, lol, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your site and your challenges

    Diane
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the DT Designs and the challenges. Thank you ladies for the inspiration and the chance to win a prestigous blinkie!
    Hugs
    Woo
    xx

    ReplyDelete