We are a fortnightly digi challenge blog
All are welcome to enter and all you have to do is follow the theme and rules - you can find the challenge rules on the sidebar.

Thursday, 3 March 2011

CHALLENGE #5 - WILD WEST

Morning All!!
Another Challenge here at Do It With Digis - thank you to everyone who took part last time - lots of brilliant ideas using my sketch :)
Here are our winners and our top 3
NO : 12 DEBS - you have won 5 digis from The Prairie Fairy

CAN I JUST ADD A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROBERTA - THE PRAIRIE FAIRY - HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!

NO : 8 VICKY - you have won $10.00 to spend in my digi store SENTIMENTS 4 YOU
can you email me at lindasalmon826@btinternet.com so I can sort out your prize :o)
Our top 3 this time are:
NO : 11 CRAFTDEE DONNA
NO : 14 WENDY WOO
NO : 16 VALERIE
Please take your Winners and Top 3 blinkies :o)
Now .. on to the Challenge
The theme this time is:
WILD WEST WITH THE OPTIONAL EXTRA OF CHARMS - YEE HAW!!!!!
We want to see your interpretation of the Wild West ... Cowboys and Cowgirls, Native American Indians ... you know what we mean :)
and we are offering 3 prizes this time!!!!
Our first sponsor is the fabulous MELJENS DESIGNS
Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and is steadily growing! Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the WHIMSY STAMPS STORE to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images!
Melissa is offering the winner 4 digis of their choice!!
Our second sponsor is our very own Digi Diva Sharon - for those of you who don't know Sharon has a web shop EWE 2 CAN CRAFT and Sharon is offering a gorgeous bundle of charms - check out her site she has lots and lots of goodies to tempt you :)
and as normal a winner will be picked from anyone who enters and uses one of my sentiments from SENTIMENTS 4 YOU - you will receive a $10.00 gift certificate to spend in my store
Dont' forget to use a digi image otherwise we can't accept your entry - and please let us know where  it's from (if you can) as we love to give our Digi Artists out there some recognition :o)
This time we all got to play with some of Melissa's fantastic images - thank you :) -  and we had so much fun with this theme and using Sharon's charms
Here is what my fantastic Divas have come up with this week
and before I sign off can I bid a fond farewell to our Karen ... she has had to leave us due to work commitments and we will all miss her - hopefully if time permits she will be back with us again one day - Good Luck Karen .. mwah xoxo
To enter please click on the blue frog
Hope we have provided you with lots of inspiration - so.... what are you waiting for ... get crafting!!! we can't wait to see what you come up with :o)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky & talented winners! Cowboys.... Lynne, the one thing I don't have a digi for... goodee, I can go hunting! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing me as a winner, I'm off to choose my digi's, yay
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challege, I just got this digi and was wondering how I was going to us 'em.
    ~Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find the image I wanted to use :( so have had to use different ones. Hope my card meets the requirements as this is my first time entering a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) WOW!! Just found your digi sentiments shop :D and challenge blog!!! YIPPEE!! :) Probably won't have time for this challenge, but look forward to playing along next round! :D FUN!

    ReplyDelete