We are a fortnightly digi challenge blog
All are welcome to enter and all you have to do is follow the theme and rules - you can find the challenge rules on the sidebar.

Thursday, 17 March 2011

CHALLENGE #6 - BOYS AND GIRLS COME OUT TO PLAY!!

Morning All!!
Another Challenge here at Do It With Digis - not so many entries last time - maybe not many wild west fans out there but a big thank you to those who did take part :o)
Before I let you know what the theme is this time I have to let you know who our winners are and our top 3
OUR WINNERS ARE :
NO : 6 DEONNA B - you have won 4 digi images of your choice from MELJENS DESIGNS
NO : 5 NIKKI BYRNE you have won those fabulous charms from our Diva Sharon at EWE 2 CAN CRAFT
Unfortunately nobody used one of my sentiments this time around - so my gift certificate goes begging until next time :(
can you email me at lindasalmon826@btinternet.com so I can sort out your prize :o)
OUR TOP 3 THIS TIME ARE :
NO:1 KOBIE
NO: 3 SARAH
NO:4 CINDY
Please take your Winners and Top 3 blinkies :o)
Now .. on to the Challenge
The theme this time is :
BOYS AND GIRLS COME OUT TO PLAY
WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE "CHILDREN THEMED" CARDS
and we are sponsored this time by
HEATHER ELLIS

Heather Ellis is a writer and illustrator of children’s books and lives in the UK with her husband and two children.

Heather loves creating cute digi images for handmade cards. You will find Heather’s creations in her Etsy shop, digistampcharacters and on her website.

Heather is continually adding new images to both her shop, so it’s worth taking a look.

Also ... once again .. if you use one of my sentiments from SENTIMENTS 4 YOU you will be in with a chance of winning a $10.00 gift certificate
Dont' forget to use a digi image otherwise we can't accept your entry - and please let us know where it's from (if you can) as we love to give our Digi Artists out there some recognition :o)
This time we all got to play with some really cute images from Heather - thank you so much!!!
We also used a set of my ticket sentiments "KIDS" which are available in either digi format or as a clear stamp set - CLICK HERE to check them out :)
Here is what my fantastic Divas have come up with this week
To enter please click on the blue frog
Hope we have provided you with lots of inspiration - so.... what are you waiting for ... get crafting!!! we can't wait to see what you come up with :o)

8 comments:

  1. OH, WOW Girls, Thank You SOOOOO Much! Can't believe I made the Top 3! Thanks for your lovely challenge blog and the Beautiful inspiration from the DT!

    Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration. I posted my entry and used your It's My Party medallion. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Just posted my card! It's for a baby boy .. hope that counts! :) AND I was able to use a Sentiments4You digi! They're so great! Will certainly be playing along again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making me one of your top three. I've got just the images for this challenge too, so I'll be back xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to everyone who made the Top 3 - well deserved.

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards - thx for sharing!

    Thx also for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited about winning! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your DT are sooo talented, love the inspiration of their projects.

    ReplyDelete