We are a fortnightly digi challenge blog
All are welcome to enter and all you have to do is follow the theme and rules - you can find the challenge rules on the sidebar.

Thursday, 31 March 2011

CHALLENGE #7 - USE A DIGI BACKGROUND WITH A TILDA/EDWIN

Morning All!!
Another Challenge here at Do It With Digis - thank you to everyone who took part last time - we had so many gorgeous entries :o)
Before I let you know what the theme is this time I have to let you know who our winners are and our top 3
OUR WINNERS ARE ...
NO : 32 LYNN M - you have won 3 digi images of your choice from HEATHER ELLIS
NO : 11 CAROL (CRAFTY QUEENIE)  - you have won $10.00 to spend in my digi store SENTIMENTS 4 YOU
can you email me at lindasalmon826@btinternet.com so I can sort out your prize :o)
Please take your Winners and Top 3 blinkies :o)
Now .. on to the Challenge
The theme this time is:
USE A DIGI BACKGROUND WITH A TILDA/EDWIN
We are going to be really strict this time with entries as there are some fabulous digi backgrounds out there - so you need to tell us where your background is from
We are sponsored this time by ...

DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS
Di is offering our winner 5 digi images of their choice - thank you Di!!
Now Di has some absolutely fabulous digi backgrounds so get on over and get yourself one to work with!!! and then scroll down to see the DT's fabulous inspiration!!
Scroll down to the end of the DT cards to see Di's fabulous GDT card
As always anyone who uses one of my sentiments on their entry will have the chance to win a $10.00 gift certificate from my digi store
Di gave us all some of her backgrounds to work with and boy did we have fun!!! Thank You Di!!!!
Here is what my fantastic Divas came up with ...
Me, Lynne
NOW FOR SOME VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!
I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU OUR BRAND NEW DIVA ...WENDY WOO!!!
Wendy's work is fantastic as you will see over the coming months and she has agreed to join us and taken her place on TEAM B .... and ... from this challenge onwards .... Wendy has also agreed to be our MIDWAY DIVA so from now on I will be posting a couple of cards midway through the challenge to keep the inspiration going
here is her card ... and here is a link to her blog THE CRAFTY MONKEY
See what I mean ... FANTASTIC!!! eat your heart out Danny and Sandy!!!
and here is Di's Fabulous GDT card
So there you go ...
To enter please click on the blue frog
Hope we have provided you with lots of inspiration - so.... what are you waiting for ... get crafting!!! we can't wait to see what you come up with :o)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, are we allowed to combine our entry with other challenges.

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab samples peeps! Sadly I won't be entering this time, as I don't have any Tildas/Edwins. Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel - yep you can combine your entry with other challenges :) hope to see your entry soon
    Hugs
    Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lynne, i've uploaded my card and used one of your sentiments too.

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hoo thank you girls I can't believe I made the Top 3 :))) and your cards are simply fabulous.. and what a challenge !!!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3! I'll have to skip this werek along with Teri as I don't have any Tilda stamps either, but I love the digi background theme, there are some stunning bg stamps out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to bug you folks, but I can't get the Top 3 blinkie to appear on my blog. It isn't showing up on here either, but I don't know if it's just a temporary thing and it will show up if I leave the code alone and just wait, or if something should be changed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynne, i have uploaded another entry for the challenge using a digi arched fence and i've used on of your sentiments too.

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete