We are a fortnightly digi challenge blog
All are welcome to enter and all you have to do is follow the theme and rules - you can find the challenge rules on the sidebar.

Thursday, 14 April 2011

CHALLENGE #8 - FAIRIES, PIXIES AND ELVES

Morning All!!
Another Challenge here at Do It With Digis - thank you to everyone who took part last time :o)
Before I let you know what the theme is this time I have to let you know who our winners are and our top 3
Our winners are
#8 NIKKI BYRNE - you have won 5 DIGI IMAGES FROM DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS
#11 KBRANDY4 - you have won $10.00 to spend in my digi store SENTIMENTS 4 YOU
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
can you email me at lindasalmon826@btinternet.com so I can sort out your prize :o)
Our top 3 this time are:
#1 CAROL
#10 SUZI
#9 KAREN B
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOO :)
Please take your Winners and Top 3 blinkies :o)
Now .. on to the Challenge
The theme this time is :
FAIRIES, PIXIES AND ELVES
and we are sponsored by
the fantastic ROBERTA AT PRAIRIE FAIRY

Roberta is offering the winner 5 digi images of their choice
and as always anyone who uses one of my sentiments from SENTIMENTS 4 YOU is in with the chance of winning a $10.00 gift certificate to spend in my digi store
Dont' forget to use a digi image otherwise we can't accept your entry - and please let us know where it's from (if you can) as we love to give our Digi Artists out there some recognition :o)
This time around we all got to work with Roberta's fantastic fairy/pixie images - Thanks Bertie :)
Here is what my fantastic Divas have come up with this week
and this time we are also joined by our GDT
Linda, the Funkie Junkie
To enter please click on the blue frog
Hope we have provided you with lots of inspiration - so.... what are you waiting for ... get crafting!!! we can't wait to see what you come up with :o)


5 comments:

  1. Wowee, thank you so much for choosing me to win the Sentiments 4 You prize, i have e-mailed you Lynne and proudly put the blinkie at the top of my sidebar.

    Massive Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!!! Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top 3!!! I will display your badge with pride! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - many thanks for choosing me as one of your Top 3. I'll add your badge to the others I've been lucky enough to have been given by you. Hugs. Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work by the DT, love all the colours they have used on their cards. Thanks for the perfect theme of Fairies, Pixies and Elves. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry but since i entered two cards from the same blogpost i had to use the link to my blog on the last one. Hope this doesn`t make too much trouble for you.

    Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete