We are a fortnightly digi challenge blog
All are welcome to enter and all you have to do is follow the theme and rules - you can find the challenge rules on the sidebar.

Thursday, 28 April 2011

CHALLENGE #9 - I CAN SEE CLEARLY

Morning All!!
Another Challenge here at Do It With Digis - thank you to everyone who took part last time :o)
Before I let you know what the theme is this time I have to let you know who our winners are and our top 3
Our winners are
NO : 29 TERESA - you have won 5 DIGI IMAGES FROM PRAIRIE FAIRY
NO : 33 SAMMIBUG - you have won $10.00 to spend in my digi store SENTIMENTS 4 YOU
CONGRATULATIONS!!
can you email me at lindasalmon826@btinternet.com so I can sort out your prize :o)
Our top 3 this time are:
NO : 35 - CHRISSY
NO : 31 CARISSA
NO ; 25 KAREN B
CONGRATULATION TO YOU TOO!!
Please take your Winners and Top 3 blinkies :o)
Now .. on to the Challenge
The theme this time is:
I CAN SEE CLEARLY
PLEASE USE ACETATE OR AN APERTURE
this time we are sponsored by
WHIMSIE DOODLES
The Divas were lucky enough to be given some images to work with this time - thank you - and the winner of this challenge will win 2 Images of their choice
Not only that but Whimsie Doodles are giving Do it with Digi fans the chance to get 10% off your next order - see below for details!!
Whimsie Doodles (http://www.whimsiedoodles.com) is so excited to be sponsoring the new challenge! In March of 2009 Melyssa Connolly, artist and owner, began turning her whimsical hand-drawn images into digital files for sale online. Whimsie Doodles' digital stamp line features images that range from cute little boys and girls, to punny stuff, and everything in-between. We enjoy sharing lots of samples on our company blog (http://whimsiedoodles.blogspot.com), where we also post weekly challenges and tutorials.
Special Offer:
A special offer for Do It With Digis Fans - use the discount code Digi10 at the Whimsie Doodles online store and receive 10% off your next order! Code expires 30 days from today.
Dont' forget to use a digi image otherwise we can't accept your entry - and please let us know where it's from (if you can) as we love to give our Digi Artists out there some recognition :o)
Here is what my fantastic Divas have come up with this week
To enter please click on the blue frog
Hope we have provided you with lots of inspiration - so.... what are you waiting for ... get crafting!!! we can't wait to see what you come up with :o)

4 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge! I used my acetate on my bookmark and I think it adds just the right touch to it! :)
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ladies - thanks so much for choosing me to be in the Top 3 this week. I'm delighted and already scratching my head to meet this latest challenge.

    Hugs. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the top 3. There were so many lovely cards and it is a true honour to have been chosen.
    I look forward to participating in many more of your challenges.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello ladies! nice blog challenge and fab.DT proyects. I'm trying to upload my card and there isn't a blue frog.This is my card http://mylittlescrappyowl.blogspot.com/2011/04/tent-card-mothers-day.html
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete