We are a fortnightly digi challenge blog
All are welcome to enter and all you have to do is follow the theme and rules - you can find the challenge rules on the sidebar.

Thursday, 21 April 2011

MIDWAY REMINDER - FAIRIES, PIXIES AND ELVES

Morning All!!
Just thought I'd pop by to let you know that you have until next Wednesday at 12:00noon GMT to enter the challenge
Here's some more inspiration to get your creative juices flowing
 I have to make an apology to Wendy as I was meant to make you a card too to give you some inspiration but I've just been so busy this past week time has just passed me by - So no card from me this time but here's a beauty from Wendy to give you some inspiration ... pop on over to her blog for more details :)
Wendy
Don't forget there are 5 digis from Roberta at Prairie Fairy for the winner!!
So get those digi's printed out and let's see what you've got!!
Please remember ... don't enter the challenge on this post as it won't count - please scroll down to the original post and leave your entry with Mr Linky
Catch up with you all next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment